What Are The Advantages of Aluminum Wheelchair?
The share of aluminum wheelchair in the wheelchair market has increased year by year. So what advantages does it have compared to traditional carbon steel wheelchairs?
- The same size wheelchair is made of aluminum alloy. It has a lighter material and a more stylish look.
- Aluminum alloy wheelchairs are not galvanized and are more environmentally friendly.
- Due to the lighter weight, it is more flexible and lighter to carry out and use in daily use.
- It has better strength than carbon steel.
Aluminum Wheelchair Product Specification
- The backrest tube is designed with large circular arc. Waist are supported by the radians Reduce ride fatigue
- Seat cushion bend design. Have a more comfortable driving experience.
- U-shaped elliptical pipe bending process, increase intensity and beauty.
- The wheelchair is light and easy to fold. The folding volume is small and can be carried with one hand.
- The wheelchair body frame adopts 7003 aviation aluminum alloy, the overall curve design, and the U-shaped elliptical integrated bending process to increase the strength and beauty.
- Covered cushion,the fabric is breathable , comfortable and removable.
Product Detail Display
Product Technical Parameters
|Overall size of the wheelchair||800 mm * 618 mm * 890 mm|
|Folding size||405 mm * 615 mm * 590 mm|
|Armrest height||225 mm|
|Backrest height||340 mm|
|Front seat height||490 mm|
|Rear seat height||460 mm|
|Seat depth||380 mm|
|Net weight||8.5 kg|
|Gross weight||10 kg|