What is Battery Operated Wheelchair?
Battery Operated Wheelchair is also known as an electric wheelchair. Of course, you can also call it a Motorized Wheelchair. The driving method of the electric wheelchair is to supply power to the motor from the battery. Through the control of the controller, the wheelchair can advance, retreat and rotate left and right.
Who is suitable for battery-powered wheelchairs? First of all, the mind should be clear, and then the upper limbs should move freely. Because we have to operate the controller by hand to control the wheelchair. With the development of the times, electric wheelchairs will gradually replace manual wheelchairs. Therefore, this product is a star product in elderly medical equipment.
- The cushion is made of flocked and breathable fabric, which is comfortable and breathable to prevent bedsore.
- The side armrest can be opened and closed to facilitate the patient to get on and off the wheelchair.
- The back of the wheelchair is equipped with a storage bag to facilitate people with disabilities to go shopping in the supermarket.
- The wheelchair body is made of thick aluminum alloy, which is durable and has a strong carrying capacity.
- The wheelchair cushion pattern can be customized to show individuality.
Product Technical Parameters
|Overall size||1060 mm * 610 mm * 940 mm|
|Foldable size||680 mm *380 mm * 430 mm|
|Package size||790 mm *400 mm * 460 mm|
|Seat size||430 mm * 400 mm * 500 mm|
|Minimum turning radius||1350 mm|
|Battery||Lithium battery (6 AH, DC 12 V * 2)|
|Motor||24 V * 100 W 2 PIECES AC 115 V-230 V|
|Endurance Mileage||18 km – 22 km|
|Charging Time||6 hour – 8 hour|
|Maximum safety gradient||10°|
|The dimension of the Front Wheel||8-inch PU Solid Tire|
|The dimension of Rear Wheel||12-inch PU Inflatable Tire|
|Net weight||40 kg (including battery)|
|Load capacity||110 kg|