Did You Really Need Lightweight Electric Wheelchairs?
Regarding lightweight electric wheelchairs, I think there are a lot of reviews on the internet. So, do you really need an electric wheelchair like this? Before discussing this issue, I think it is necessary to clarify the applicable population of lightweight electric wheelchairs.
As the population ages. Electric wheelchairs are no longer a special product for people with physical disabilities. More and more elderly people are starting to use electric wheelchairs. Whether it’s a community walk, a supermarket shopping, or even a trip. Satcon Medical is committed to providing a comprehensive solution for the docking of electric wheelchairs and public transport.
If you have a lot of travel needs every year, then lightweight electric wheelchairs are perfect for you. The approximate weight of this electric wheel is controlled from 12kg to 18kg. More critically, their folded size is very small.
- With a high-performance brushless motor, the wheelchair runs quietly and the power is continuous and stable.
- Equipped with seat heating function, the seat can be warmer in 10 minutes.
- The wheelchair body is made of aerospace-grade aluminum.
- The electric wheelchair back is adjustable. Depends on different people, the chair back is adjustable.
- It can be folded quickly and easy to put in the trunk of a car.
Product Technical Parameters
|Motor||250 W * 2|
|Net weight||25 KG|
|Gross weight||27 KG|
|Maximum load||180 KG|
|Maximum climbing angle||15 °|
|Overall size||920 mm * 610 mm * 950 mm|
|Folding size||720 mm * 610 mm * 400 mm|
|Front wheel||9-inch tail lamp|
|Rear wheel||12-inch tail lamp|
|Charging time||8-10 hours|
|Battery capacity||24 V 5.8 A*2 Lithium Battery（Battery can be optional）|
|Body material||Magnesium alloy|
|Driving speed||3-9 (km/h)|