What is Medical Supplies Walkers?
Medical supplies walkers are designed for patients to restore lower limb strength. It has many categories, for example walkers, rollator walkers, two-in-one walker wheelchair, heavy duty walker etc. It is important to choose the right product for your needs. We will give a few typical examples for reference only.
- Front wheel walkers are mainly used for patients with poor upper limb strength and effective recovery.
- Two-in-one walker wheelchair used for old people. They can go for a walk in the park and use it as a wheelchair when they are tired.
- Heavy duty walker used for Obese patient. The walker frame is made of bold aluminum tubing to accommodate obese patients.
- Made of high-quality aluminum alloy, it is light and easy to carry.
- Its folding size is small and easy to carry.
- Two in one walker wheelchair, which can be used as a walker to exercise or as a regular wheelchair.
- Shopping bag with 13 liters capacity, carrying handles and shoulder strap.
- With walking stick holder and cup holder.
Product Technical Parameters
|Overall size||62 cm * 72.5 cm * 81 cm – 93.5 cm*(Height adjustable)|
|Front wheel||8-inch solid PVC tire|
|Rear wheel||8-inch solid PVC tire|
|Overall height||94.5 cm|
|Seat Height||54.5 cm|
|Body material:||aviation grade 6160 aluminum alloy|
|Maximum load:||140 kg|
|Net weight||7.8 kg|
|Gross weight||8.2 kg|
|Packing dimension||72 cm * 28 cm * 84 cm|
|Loading quantity||180 pieces/20 GP; 390 pieces/40 HQ|