What is Narrow Walker？
The narrow walker is a walker with excellent portability and folding. Walkers can be divided into many types, such as front wheel walkers, four-wheel walkers, three-wheel walkers, knee walkers, etc. So what are the advantages of the narrow walker? The traditional walker is not suitable for going to the restaurant to eat or to participate in some social activities, because its size is too big. The maximum size of this walker is only 20 inch. More critically, it is very easy to fold, very lightweight and super portable. When you eat, you can put it in a corner.
Why do you Need a Narrow Walker?
Yes, the narrow walker has too many advantages. You can use it to get in and out of the elevator easily, and you can easily get into the trunk of your car when you travel. It has several advantages over the narrow walker.
- Most narrow walkers weight no more than 5 kilograms, and even older people can easily carry them.
- It has a wide range of applications, taking the elevator, going up and down the stairs, and traveling.
- Narrow Walker has more flexibility and is easier to control when the user is operating.
- Thickened high strength structure, use aluminum alloy as frame.
- Height adjustable for patients of different heights.
- Easy to fold and small in folding size.
- Sponge armrest: comfortable and anti-slip
- With Wheel and Without wheel two type
Product Technical Parameters
|Overall size||520 mm * 470 mm * 730 mm – 910 mm*(Height adjustable)|
|Front wheel||6-inch solid all-terrain PU tire|
|Overall height||730 mm – 910 mm|
|Body material:||aluminum alloy|
|Maximum load:||136 kg|
|Net weight||2.6 kg|
|Gross weight||3.5 kg|
|Packing dimension||500 mm * 280 mm * 260 mm|
|Loading quantity||300 pieces/20 GP; 750 pieces/40 HQ|