What is Patient Lift For Home Use?
Patient lift for home use is designed for paralyzed patients who have been bedridden for long periods of time. Moving people with inconvenient mobility from one location to another makes nursing work easier, more efficient, safer and more comfortable. Its appearance has greatly reduced the work intensity of nursing staff. It is widely used in critically ill patients, emergency surgery patients, special patients and long-term bedridden patients.
If you are looking for a manufacturer of patient lift, please don’t miss Satcon Medical. Our patient lift use internationally renowned motor controllers at low prices and consistent quality.
- This system contains two motors.Fulfill foot opening and closing with motor.Widening and narrowing at will while working.
- The suspension belt is made of aircraft escape cloth.Strong and beautiful.
- The widest bottom can be reached: 760 mm. The bottom is the narrowest: 400 mm.
- The casters are made of aluminum alloy wheels and are beautiful and sturdy.
- The patient lift has an emergency stop button to protect the patient.
Product Technical Parameters
|Overall Size||1100 mm * 1320 mm * 400 mm|
|Push handle height||1130 mm|
|Lifting range||1320 mm – 1850 mm|
|Front Caster||4 inch (with break)|
|Rear Caster||3 inch|
|Lifting Speed||6.35 mm/s|
|Import power||220 V 50 HZ|
|Output power||24 V/ 8000 N|
|IP grade||IP 54|
|Duty cycle||10% Max, 2 mins/18 mins|
|Motor||Linear Actuator (Motor)|
|Noise Level||65 dB(A)|
|Safe load||180 kg|
|Net weight||68.5 kg|
|Gross weight||75.78 kg|
|Package dimensions||1280 mm * 800 mm * 370 mm (with wooden box)|