What Is A Transfer Wheelchair？
Transfer wheelchair can also be called portable ultralight wheelchairs. The rear wheel of a transfer wheelchair is relatively small in size and is completely different from a self-propelled wheelchair. Transport wheelchairs are designed for wheelchair users who cannot operate them alone. The rear wheels are usually 6 or 8 inches and are intended to be portable. Most of the body of the wheelchair is made of aluminum alloy, and its net weight is no more than 12 kg. If you are looking for a manufacturer of transport wheelchairs, then I am very happy that you can find us through Google. Satcon Medical specializes in medical device export for 7 years. We have an independent factory, a complete supply chain, and an experienced overseas sales manager.
Transfer Wheelchair ST-MW720 Product Description
- This wheelchair can be folded into the trunk for easy carrying and is suitable for travel by air.
- The body is made of 1.2 mm aluminum alloy, which is anodized to resist sunlight and rust.
- The rear wheels have independent brakes.
- The length of the footrests is adjustable.
- 18-inch square nylon seat comes with lift-up straps.
Product Technical Parameters
|Wheelchair folding size||710 mm * 255 mm * 245 mm|
|Overall size of the wheelchair||845 mm * 575 mm * 925 mm|
|Front wheel size||8-inch|
|Rear wheel size||8-inch|
|Front wheel spacing||460 mm|
|Rear wheel Spacing||508 mm|
|Seat width||445 mm|
|Seat height||505 mm|
|Seat length||415 mm|
|Net weight||9.2 kg|
|Load capacity||115 kg|