What is Electric Medical Bed?
The electric medical bed is common hospital furniture in the hospital ward. It is mainly driven by a linear motor to adjust the position of the hospital bed. It can be divided into full-electric medical bed and semi-electric medical bed. The only difference is that the semi-electric hospital bed has a manual mode. Works without power.
Compared with manual hospital beds, the advantages of electric hospital beds are obvious. It can reduce the workload of the nursing staff. When unattended, the patient can adjust the remote control to control the position of the bed.
- The bed uses Linak’s Danish linear motor, which runs smoothly and quietly. The motor has passed UL / ROHS / EN certification, which is safe and reliable.
- Made of environmentally friendly non-toxic ABS plastic. Sterilized at 100 ℃, tensile strength up to 35Mpa
- With patient weighing function, provide more patient information for ICU ward care.
- The brake system has passed 200 million uninterrupted tests and is safe and reliable.
- The bed has manual and electric CPR buttons that return to the lying position with one click. Earn time to rescue patients.
- The length of the bed can be adjusted, and the length of the bed can be adjusted according to the height.
- X-Ray Translucent Mattress Platform.
- The headboard and footboard can be removed to meet the special care needs of the ICU ward.
Product Technical Parameters
|The size of the Medical Bed||L*W*H 2130*1050*570-750 (mm)|
|Guardrail||High-performance ABS guardrail with pneumatic spring * 4 pieces|
|Headboard||ABS injection molding * 2 pieces|
|Height adjustment||570 mm to 750 mm(The height is adjustable)|
|Motor||5 Pieces linear motor(Motor brand selectable)|
|Castor||6-inch(150 mm diameter) TRP universal wheel (with central break)|
|Bed material||1.2 mm cold-rolled carbon steel|
|Infusion||Equipped with the IV pole|
|Net weight||140 kg|
|Gross weight||145 kg|
|Safe load||250 kg|
|Package dimensions||2200 mm * 980 mm * 520 mm|
|Qty of package||25 Pieces 20 GP / 58 Pieces 40HQ|
There are no reviews yet.