The Benefits of Hospital Beds With Side Rails
Hospital beds with side rails can effectively protect the safety of paralyzed patients and prevent falling from the bed. This type of hospital bed has the following advantages.
- It is convenient for the patient to move and adjust the sitting position on the bed, and it can serve as an armrest.
- For those with reduced mobility, sleep at night. Guardrails can provide them with a greater sense of security.
- When transferring patients, it can effectively protect patients from the risk of accidental falling from the bed.
- Some advanced electric nursing beds have a controller embedded in the guardrail. Patients can easily and conveniently control the bed through the guardrail.
- In the ICU ward, for the treatment and care of patients. Patients will be required to be in different positions. When in a left-inclined or right-inclined position, the guardrail can effectively protect the patient from falling.
- Headboard: ABS engineering plastics headboard and footboard could be removed according to your need and used as a CPR board.
- Bedplate and frame: Cold rolled sheet bedplate and 30mm*60mm*1.2mm carbon steel rectangular tubes frame.
- Side Rail: ABS button damping rail with gas spring, stable and durable. At the same time, the guardrail is embedded with a controller to facilitate the intervention of the bed.
- Castor: Dia.150mm Casters with Central Locking System.
- This bed is equipped with a Backup battery to prevent emergency power off.
Product Technical Parameters
|The size of the Medical Bed||L 2200 mm x W 1100 mm x H (440 mm – 720 mm)|
|Guardrail||ABS injection molding guardrail * 4 pieces|
|Headboard||ABS injection molding * 2 pieces|
|Height adjustment||440 mm – 720 mm|
|Castor||6-inch(152 mm diameter) PU universal wheel (with central break)|
|Bed material||1.2 mm cold-rolled carbon steel|
|Net weight||140 kg|
|Gross weight||155 kg|
|Safe load||250 kg|
|Package dimensions||2100 mm * 880 mm * 320 mm(Wooden Box)|