What is Hydraulic Stretcher?
The hydraulic stretcher is mainly to meet the growing demand for stretchers for emergency rescue. We can adjust the height of the stretcher by stepping on / down the pedal. At the same time, it can also adjust the side part of the stretcher by pneumatic spring.
This stretcher provides a comfortable transport environment for patients. Especially for transporting critically ill patients. Because its overall height can be adjusted, it is convenient for the stretcher to get on and off the ambulance or rescue helicopter.
- The frame of the ST-MS5CB hydraulic stretcher is made of high-quality cold-rolled carbon steel with powder coating.
- Equipped with aviation-grade aluminum alloy guardrail, which can effectively ensure the safety of patients during transfer.
- This stretcher is equipped with an IV pole hole and a drainage bag.
- The angle of the stretcher head section can be adjusted by the hydraulic transmission.
- Round bumpers at four corners of the stretcher, avoid being damaged in case of knocking the wall.
- Equipped with 4 5inch rubber casters. Two casters have brakes, and the other two casters can be adjusted in direction. Convenient for users to control the stretcher.
Product Technical Parameters
|Overall Size||1900 x 680 x 860-1100 (mm)|
|Guardrail||aluminum alloy * 2 pieces|
|Height adjustment||860 mm – 1100 mm|
|Castor||5-inch(150 mm diameter) PU universal wheel (with central break)|
|Bed material||1.2 mm cold-rolled carbon steel|
|Net weight||82 kg|
|Gross weight||90 kg|
|Safe load||200 kg|
|Package dimensions||2000 mm * 690 mm * 600 mm(Wooden Box)|
There are no reviews yet.