What is Motorised Hospital Bed?
Motorised Hospital Bed is different from the manual hospital bed. All its functions are completed by a linear motor driver. It is smarter and can reduce the workload of the nursing staff. You may have a question. Will this bed work when the hospital power off? First of all, hospitals generally have backup power. Even so, we have provided emergency plans. This bed is equipped with a battery. When the hospital power off, it can work normally for about 2 hours.
If you are looking for an electric medical bed supplier. I strongly recommend that you choose Made in China. Because China has the most complete industrial system in the world, you can get high quality and competitive prices. Satcon Medical is one of the top hospital bed suppliers in China.
- The hospital bed surface is formed by one-time stamping and robot welding. It can bear 300kg.
- The bed guardrail is made of high-quality ABS injection molding. The guardrail is equipped with a pneumatic spring to ensure that the guardrail descends slowly and without noise.
- Casters use TPR tires, which can travel normally 35km without wear.
- 11 Process epoxy painting, ASTM testing anti-bacterial, paint thickness 0.12mm, brightness 60°, paint can resist 50kg impact
- This motorized medical bed is made of high-performance thermoplastic powder coating. Passed the ASTM antibacterial test. Coating thickness 0.12mm, brightness 60 °, coating can resist 50kg impact
Product Technical Parameters
|External Size||L*W*H: 2160*1065*(450-750) mm|
|Mattress Platform||1925 mm * 900 mm|
|Safe Working Load||260 kg|
|Linear Motor||3 Pieces Moteck Linear Motor|
|Castor||5 inch double side castors 4 pieces|
|IV Pole||1 Set|
|Iv Pole Prevision||4pcs|