What is Standard Hospital Bed?
Standard hospital bed is widely used in the general wards of hospitals. Its overall size is usually 2050 mm * 950 mm, this size can meet the reminders of most patients. For some patients over two meters tall, custom extra-long beds are required. Unlike standard beds, its length generally reaches 2200mm. For obese patients, ordinary beds are also not suitable. Those patients weighing more than 250kg need custom heavy-duty Bariatric beds.
If you are a bidder for medical equipment, the size of the bed is very important to you. Whether it is a manual hospital bed or an electric hospital bed if there is no special size specified. The quotation you receive will be a standard-size bed word quote.
With the improvement of medical standards, the size of standard hospital beds is becoming uniform. For example, if your bed wants to sell in the United States. You must be certified by the FDA. In the FDA certification process, the size of the bed is clearly defined.
- The headboards are made of solid wood, elegant and beautiful, with warm colors.
- The guardrail of the hospital bed is made of aluminum alloy material, which is beautiful and durable.
- The bed surface is made of cold-rolled carbon steel, which is strong and durable.
- Backrest Lifting: Patients can sit up and do some daily life activities easily, lessening the nursing burden for both patients and nurses.
- The foot of the bed is adjustable, Can effectively promote blood circulation and prevent varicose veins.
Product Technical Parameters
|The size of the Medical Bed||L 2050 mm x W 950 mm x H 530 mm|
|Guardrail||75 cm aluminum alloy fence|
|Headboard||Solid wooed(The headboards detachable)|
|Backrest Lifting||0°-80 °(± 5°)|
|Leg Up||0°-45°(± 5°)|
|Castor||5-inch(125 mm diameter) PU universal wheel (with single break)|
|Bed material||1.2 mm cold-rolled carbon steel|
|Net weight||90 kg|
|Gross weight||95 kg|
|Safe load||250 kg|
|Package dimensions||2030 mm * 1000 mm * 320 mm|