ICU Hospital Bed Manufacturer in China
ICU hospital bed is often mentioned in hospital tender documents. What scenarios are ICU beds mainly used in? ICU beds, mainly used in intensive care units. A medical device that provides round-the-clock protection for critically ill patients. It can be connected to a variety of medical diagnostic equipment but also can provide a variety of surgical positions.
Satcon Medical is one of the leading hospital furniture solution provider. We have more than 15 years of experience in the manufacture of hospital furniture. In 2015, Satcon Medical gradually transformed from a manufacturing enterprise to a comprehensive solution provider for sourcing and supply chain integration.
- This ICU bed uses 4 Lincoln brand linear motors.
- ABS Grace Bed Ends with Integrated LCD Control Panel.
- This bed is equipped with an anti-collision wheel with a diameter of 85mm, which can effectively protect the patient and the ICU bed during the transfer of the patient.
- ABS Grace side rail with an integrated control panel.
- 6″ Double Side Secure castors with central locking.
Product Technical Parameters
|The size of the Medical Bed||L 2280 mm x W 1090 mm x H (460 mm – 750 mm)|
|Guardrail||ABS injection molding guardrail * 4 pieces|
|Headboard||ABS injection molding * 2 pieces|
|Height adjustment||460 mm – 750 mm|
|Castor||6-inch(152 mm diameter) PU universal wheel (with central break)|
|Bed material||1.2 mm cold-rolled carbon steel|
|Net weight||150 kg|
|Gross weight||160 kg|
|Safe load||260 kg|
|Package dimensions||2050 mm * 900 mm * 320 mm(Wooden Box)|