What is Emergency Stretcher?
Emergency stretcher have a wide range of applications. Such as medical assistance, earthquake relief, fire rescue, and even military rescue. By reviewing the relevant information, we learned that the stretcher was originally created to serve military operations. To this day, the size of the stretchers we export is still the standard of the U.S. military. At present, the commonly used stretcher can generally be divided into, straight rod type, two-fold, four-fold.
- Straight stretchers are commonly used in large hospitals and rescue centers.
- Two-fold stretchers are suitable for emergency rescue.
- Fourfold stretchers are generally used in special forces.
- The overall frame of the stretcher is made of 304 stainless steel and is galvanized. Easy to clean and resistant to corrosion.
- Stretcher surface using environmentally friendly non-toxic PVC fabric, load-bearing, wear resistance.
- The stretcher is equipped with two seat belts to ensure the safety of the patient during the evacuation.
- The stretcher is equipped with two ABS high-density rubber wheels, and one person can easily transfer patients.
- It can be folded for easy carrying. Suitable for a variety of medical disaster relief and rescue sites.
Product Technical Parameters
|Overall Size||L 2000 mm x W 540 mm x H 180 mm|
|Fold Size||930 mm * 520 mm * 10 mm|
|Stretcher PVC fabric size||1700 mm * 550 mm|
|Caster||4 inch PP Material * 2 Pieces|
|Material||1.5 mm 304 stainless steel|
|Sample||Sample is available|
|Leading time||7-10 weekdays|
|Warranty period||3 years|
|Gross weight||2.5 kg|
|Safe load||260 kg|
|Color||Default blue, other colors can be customized|
|Package dimensions||2030 mm * 600 mm * 200 mm|
There are no reviews yet.