How to Choose Hospital Bed Supplier?
In the face of so many hospital bed supplier. How can we choose the right supplier for us? First of all, the products of this manufacturer should be consistent with our market positioning. Second, it has a comprehensive after-sales system. So what do you need to pay attention to when purchasing a hospital bed?
- It is best to choose cold-rolled carbon steel for the bed surface and a galvanized layer to prevent rust.
- The thickness of the steel is recommended to be 1.2 mm. Some suppliers will provide a thickness of 0.8 mm. We do not recommend this size because the load-bearing capacity will drop significantly.
- Head board is best to choose ABS injection molding. Please note that some manufacturers use the PP material to impersonate ABS.
- If it is an electric bed, the motor must choose a well-known brand. Some cheap motors don’t have problems in a short time, but they often have problems after the warranty period.
- Try to choose a large-sized caster so that it moves more stably.
- The Head board is made of solid wood to make the patient feel warmer.
- High-performance aluminum alloy is used as a guardrail.
- 125 mm double-sided mute wheel (central brake).
- The bed surface is integrally stamped and has a stronger bearing capacity.
Product Technical Parameters
|Overall Size||2050 mm * 1090 mm * 520 mm (including caster)|
|Backrest Lifting||0°-75° (±5°)|
|Castor||125 mm PU universal wheel (central break)|
|Bed material||1.2 mm cold rolled carbon steel|
|Net weight||75 kg|
|Gross weight||80 kg|
|Safe load||200 kg|
|Package dimensions||2000 mm X 1000 mm X 500 mm|