What is Hospital Trolley Bed?
The hospital trolley bed is a special stretcher. It is mainly used for patient transfer between different departments in a hospital. Outdoor emergency rescue is also indispensable for hospital trolley beds. In general, there are several advantages to using it to transfer patients.
- Because the stretcher is wheeled, it is more stable during patient transfer.
- Because the guardrails are equipped on both sides, the patient’s safety can be protected more effectively.
- This stretcher is equipped with an IV Pole, which facilitates infusion treatment during patient transfer.
- This type of stretcher has an adjustable back sitting position. Even some can adjust the overall height, which is convenient for docking with different medical diagnostic platforms.
- The wheels of the stretcher are equipped with a brake function, which can effectively ensure the safety of the patient.
- This trolley bed side rails adopt environmental plastic that can be sterilized in 100℃，tensile up to 30Mpa.
- Back lift can be up to 80 degrees, make the patient more comfortable.
- It equipped the center wheel. Can be engaged to facilitate direction control enabling users to navigate the stretcher easily in hectic and dynamic environments
- The oxygen bottle holder is condensed on the top of the stretcher. The maximum load is 15kg.
- Stainless steel handle, more durable.
- Full SS IV Pole, bearing 15kg.
- High-quality waterproof mattress with a safety belt.
Product Technical Parameters
|The size of the
|High-performance ABS guardrail with pneumatic spring
|500 mm to 900 mm(The height is adjustable)
|5-inch(125 mm diameter) TRP universal wheel (with central break)
|1.2 mm cold-rolled carbon steel
|Equipped with the IV pole
|198 mm * 680 mm * 420 mm
|Qty of package
|60 Pieces 20 GP / 150 Pieces 40HQ