What is Semi Fowler Bed?
Semi fowler bed is a common bed in hospitals. The Semi-Fowler’s position is a position in which a patient, typically in a hospital or nursing home in positioned on their back with the head and trunk raised to between 15 and 45 degrees, although 30 degrees is the most frequently used bed angle. This kind of hospital bed generally only has the function of adjusting the back, it has a wide range of application scenarios, and the cost is low.
When in a semi-fowler position, it helps relieve breathing problems in patients with lung disease. This bed is also often cured in obstetrics and gynecology, for pregnant women who are about to give birth. This position helps reduce the pain of childbirth. Semi fowler position also greatly facilitates patients’ eating problems. They can eat on the bed in a comfortable position. In China, we also call it as one crank hospital bed.
- Bed Frame: made of 1.2 mm thickness cold-rolled steel plate, treated by electro-coating & powder-coating.
- Detachable high quality ABS headboard, Beautiful appearance and easy to clean.
- Hand Crank is made of 304 stainless steel.
- The footboard of hospital bed equipped patient medical card.
- Casters use 5inch 125mm PU mute wheels with independent brakes.
Product Technical Parameters
|The size of the Medical Bed||L 2050 mm x W 970 mm x H 530 mm|
|Backrest Lifting||0°-75 °(± 5°)|
|Castor||5-inch(125 mm diameter) PU universal wheel (with single break)|
|Bed material||1.2 mm cold-rolled carbon steel|
|Net weight||70 kg|
|Gross weight||75 kg|
|Safe load||250 kg|
|Package dimensions||2030 mm * 1000 mm * 320 mm|